Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cute softie doggie from Saffron Craig...


Have you seen these cute Saffron Craig Softies? Are they not darling?  All you do  is cut the shape out of the fabric, and sew together! So fun and cute!
Cat and Puppy Softies



This is my darling 8 year old. She was being mopey, even though she is my happiest child generally...


She wanted to do this project 100% by herself and I let her. IT is that easy and fun. She did a lousy cutting job, but it didn't really matter in the end!



She kept telling me "mom, it is inside out!" I tried to explain it to her, but I figured she would realize it soon enough. I turned the speed really slow, but she did an awesome job!



Look how proud she is? She is giving it to her little sister Sophie for Christmas. What a cute fun easy project!  The other girls want to make them too!

Be sure to check out Saffron Craig, she is an Australian designer, really fun, unique fabrics. I took these photos of projects from her blog to show you all some of the cuteness!

Saffron Craig hand made Christmas goodies

Darling?

Saffron Craig - Quilt made with Magical Lands pink
Beautiful colorway...

Hope you are all ready for Christmas, just 3 more days! (I have so much to do!)

Photobucket