Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fabric Tuesday Folks...

Hello friends. Heather here. I think most of you are finding yourselves as busy as I am. First day of kids home for the summer today, 2 basketball camps, water park, friends, dinner with my mom, and outing to buy new basketball shoes for two kids. Day 1 done.  


I don't want to be one of those Moms who hate summer break. I look forward to it for so many reasons, relaxed schedules. Just hanging out. But to make this a nice fun relaxed summer, I need to be on the ball, which isn't my best quality. Balance right? 


Anyhow, here are a few favorites from last week. Link up, look and comment on each others projects. We all love feedback...happy summer!

Awesome Curved Log Cabin quilt from Fabric fulfilling its destiny. Beautiful!


Summer Activity Basket from Robot Mom Sews, love this idea!

20140531-144955.jpg

Diamond Delight quilt from Cross Quilt, love this. Happiness.

Rainbow over the Seven Sisters quilt from Im Working on a Project. Awesomeness!


ABC quilt from Happy Quilting Melissa. Cuteness!!!

Finished Easy street

From Lisa in Port Hope, Easy Street. Prettiness!

Cake Baking in the Sewing room, from Porch Swing Quilts. Because come on! Adorable!





6 comments:

MsMidge said...

Oh my goodness that log cabin quilt is amazing! Thanks for hosting xx

RobotMomSews said...

Thanks for featuring my basket!! Muwah!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

A lovely selection from last week. That log cabin quilt is AMAZING!

Karee said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my little Curved Log Cabin mini. What a fun surprise to see my creation on your blog. Have a bright and cheery summer!

Shannon said...

Thanks so much for featuring my rainbow star mini! I had such fun making it and I'm glad you liked it!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

People who like fabric must like this blog. It has many beautiful patterns.ดูหนังออนไลน์